Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mind Infection

My mind is becoming possessed by one thought, or better yet, one person. Bass guy is starting to rule my days and my Facebook. Every time I log on I have to check his page. It's becoming an obsession and my suite mates are starting to show signs of annoyance. I can't help it though, I have never really had a boyfriend (minus two gay guy friends I miss took as something more...) nor have I been kissed, felt love, or made love... not that I'm in a hurry to spread my legs. I just want to be caressed by a man who likes, or even loves, me.

This Bass Guy crush is slowly turning into a hopeless infatuation.

He talked to me the other day! I was walking into my NAS class after all week of not having it, the teacher was sick, and I sarcastically said, "Are we actually having class today?" Out of a room full of people, Bass Guy just HAD to be the one to speak up. "Who knows?" Only to make me feel even better, a girl (who is much prettier than me) came in and said the exact thing only to be ignored by Bass Man. Oh and I forgot to mention that he was all-too-smoothly leaning back in his chair with his feet propped up on his bass. Yum. He had a performance that day and had to leave class early to perform. God, I wish I could have been there...

I keep wanting to email him, but I have nothing to say. I'm too chicken to sit next to him in class, nor look him in the eye when he is looking back. I don't know what I'm gonna do. It would be super amazing if he emailed me telling me he wanted to go on a date... That probably wont happen...

No comments: