Thursday, September 23, 2010

Facebook Rocks

READ BASS GUY FIRST!

So many of my friends and suite mates joke about my stalking skills. But to me its not a joke, it's a skill. I'm just kidding, I'm by no means a stalker. I just logged onto our class portal where it should the names of all our classmates and Charles happened to be the only Charles. Lucky me. So I quickly found him on Facebook and added him.

It took only a couple hours for him to accept my request. Definitely a confidence booster. I was browsing through his pictures to find out a few more things about him. However, I was unsuccessful in learning his age. He was clearly over 21, because he posted how his beer got confiscated.

I keep having doubts that he is just too good for me. I am so average and boring, not to mention way younger than him, that I don't think he would give me a chance. Lame.

I saw him in the cafeteria yesterday and one of my friends tried to boost my confidence by telling me he looked my way. Even though I want to believe it, I don't.

No comments: