Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Gonna Die

Not really, it's just a phrase that I use a lot.

I was making my daily visit to Facebook when I realized the infamous Bass Guy was online. Should I talk to him? And say what? I should talk to him. No, I shouldn't. What does it matter if I talk to him or not? Nothing... exactly.

So there I was, in a dilemma. I had already typed "Hey" and my fingers were resting on the Enter key. I took a deep breath and hit it. And now I am waiting. I can't think.
He hasn't said anything... I type, "How was your masterclass?" and I carelessly send it.
He still hasn't answered... His status just changed to idle. Fabulous.

I really want some sort of miracle to happen. Why can't he just write, "Good" or "Stop talking to me you freak!" No, actually, I hope he doesn't do that...
My point is, it can't be that hard to send some sort of message to me. At least I wouldn't be grasping at straws. I just need a sign, I'm still in that stage where if he were to tell me he's not interested, I could give up and find some other guy to faun over. Just move on... it's really easy for me.

I was rejected by three guys in high school. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to tell them, I just figured if they liked me, cool; if they didn't, I would give up. (I guess I just don't like sitting around waiting.) Two of the guys proceeded to tell me that I was too good for them. They would just bring me down and they would never want something like that to happen to a girl like me. And then I asked out the best of the best. You see, I am a full bred drama kid and there was this guy that everyone liked, even some of the guys liked him (but that's not really surprising since it was drama class). I knew there was no way he could get away with saying I'm too good for him! I ended up with an email that went something like this: "You're great and all, but your not what I'm looking for." Great. Where the hell is the middle ground?

I am just so lost. What should I do? Give up and wait for the man to make the move? That could possibly never happen.

He still hasn't replied. I'm such an idiot.

MY LIFE!

No comments: