Friday, September 10, 2010

Me!

So, I guess I'm just writing to share my thoughts with the world! I have a lot of them and sometimes I just wonder if anyone else shares them. Blogging seems to be super popular so I figured I would check it out.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!
-I'm vegetarian
-I'm a college student
-I'm majoring in Environmental Science
-I love the arts
-I love my family (more than the arts)
-I love to read!
-I have no vocal talent (aka I can't sing...)
-I'm on a hunt for love and passion <3

And that's about as much info about me as I will share, because-- frankly-- I am afraid of stalkers.

My roommate is playing "Have A Little Faith In Me" and it is making me feel like I am having an inspirational, life changing moment right now. Of course, I'm really not (but it's a cool feeling anyway). I love how music can completely change my mood or how I see my surroundings. I know I sound like a total hippie right now, but guess what, I am one! So deal! :) Yes. I hug trees. I will save that discussion for another day.

No comments: