Monday, October 18, 2010

Fuck My Life.

He has a girlfriend.

I can't even think right know. It was just updated 2 minutes ago, while I was chatting with him. Perfect.

My friend had a similar thing happen to her. We started to intern for Environment California on the No On Prop 23 Campaign (STOP THE DIRTY ENERGY PROP) Anyway, our boss was way HOTT and super awesome and she totally fell for him. She spent like 5 hours a day with him and was really attached to him. We would always come home from work and talk about all of the signs he was giving her. Then it was ruined, and I was there. We were talking about next weeks plans and he said, "I wont be here this weekend because I'm going up to Portland to visit my girlfriend." It took everything I had to not look at her reaction. When he walked away, she was crushed. She can't even talk to him anymore because of what happened.

Damn it all.

No comments: